Cycling Strength, Endurance, and Efficiency
We are hosting a 9 week Cycling Technique and Improvement training series from January 2, 2014 – March 4, 2014. These sessions will help novice through advanced cyclists improve their pedal stroke efficiency, strength, and endurance.
- Do you want to learn how to have an optimal pedal stroke?
- Concerned or struggling to stay with the group at group rides?
- Wanting to know the cycling techniques professional cyclists use?
- Producing slower triathlon bike splits than you know you could produce?
- New to clipless pedals and concerned about how to use them?
- Looking for motivation to stay fit during the winter?
- Not riding to your full potential?
- Wanting to make 2014 your best season ever?
If you answered yes to these questions then, we can help you. We’ll lead, instruct you for improvement to help you optimize your pedal stroke. Our instructors will serve as a guide for you this off season and better prepare you for the upcoming 2014 season.
“I want to thank you for the great class. My riding has improved so much that my ride friends are asking what did you do this winter? You’re blowing our doors off! I’ve been able to spring up hills, pass others with a burst of speed, and generally ride stronger and with more confidence. On rides that I had problems last year, I’m leading the pack, passing others, and not getting bagged on the hills. It has made my riding very enjoyable. Thanks again.” – Gary M.